UPS Shipping Program
THE UMN VDL has partnered with UPS to provide clients with a more user friendly method for shipping your diagnostic samples to the Veterinary Diagnostic Lab. This new program provides a more consistent, reliable, and affordable shipping option to ensure your samples reach our lab in good condition. This new program also improves package traceability by providing real time tracking and notification of receipt. This partnership allows us to offer you discounted flat rate shipping, with no restrictions on package weight or size. Charges will be applied to your monthly statements.
Ground - $11.00
This is the best option for our clients in MN, as well as some surrounding areas.
UPS guarantees next day delivery when shipped from certain zones.
Check the delivery zone map at www.ups.com/maps to see if your zip code qualifies.
2nd Day Air - $14.00
Next Day Air
Level 1: $30 (up to 10lbs)
Level 2: $45 (up to 20lbs)
Level 3: $60 (>20lbs)
You can request shipping labels from our lab in 3 ways:
1. Click the UPS link to create & print a shipping label from home.
NOTE: LOGIN ID is VetDiagLab and password is @vetdiagL@b
2. Fill out our UPS Shipping Label order form (download to make fillable) and fax or email it in.
Orders are processed within 24 hours. Printed labels will be shipped for next day delivery.
3. Contact our Lab Receiving department to place an order: 612-625-7095 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Package Pick Up
Getting your package to UPS is easy! You have several options:
1. Give your package to your local UPS driver.
2. Take your package to the nearest UPS drop off. Visit https://www.ups.com/dropoff to see where your closest drop point is.
3. Schedule a pick up at no additional charge! If you used our UPS link to create a shipping label; follow the instructions on your emailed confirmation to select date and time of pick up. Or call for a pick up: 1-800-PICK-UPS, give the operator your tracking number to qualify for free pick-up.*
*Note: Same day pick up cannot always be accommodated, depending on your location and time of day. Please plan accordingly to avoid delayed shipment.
*Prices are subject to change
*Shipping labels expire 1 year after date they were generated