Payment and billing
All payments should be made in U.S. dollars. The following methods of payment are acceptable:
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For security reasons, do not send credit card information on the submission form. The VDL cannot accept credit card information via fax or e-mail.
Please make payable and mail to:
Regents of the University of Minnesota
PO Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5960
We accept wire transfer payments from outside and within the United States.
Billing policies and procedures
- Account numbers are assigned to VDL clients.
- Payment for each case is due upon receipt of the case report and corresponding invoice.
- Account balances are payable within 30 calendar days of receiving the invoice. Any account with a credit balance will be refunded within 30 days upon request.
- A 10 percent surcharge may be added to fees if animals and owners are from outside the state of Minnesota.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.