Payment and billing
All payments should be made in U.S. dollars. The following methods of payment are acceptable:
Pay by Credit or Debit Card
The University of Minnesota accepts payments by Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express credit cards as well as debit cards. Use our secure online payment process at:
Pay by Check
Please send a check payable to Regents of the University of Minnesota and include the bottom portion of the invoice. The Customer ID number should be written on the face of the check. Payments sent by U.S. mail should be sent to our lockbox service at:
Regents of the University of Minnesota
PO Box 1450
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5960
Pay through an Automated Clearing House
The University of Minnesota also accepts payments via customer initiated ACH (Automated Clearing House) transfer or via bank wire transfer. If you wish to pay in this manner, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 612-625-2392 to request instructions. University-initiated direct debit is not an option at this time.
Billing policies and procedures
- Account numbers are assigned to VDL clients.
- Payment for each case is due upon receipt of the case report and corresponding invoice.
- Account balances are payable within 30 calendar days of receiving the invoice. Any account with a credit balance will be refunded within 30 days upon request.
- A 10 percent surcharge may be added to fees if animals and owners are from outside the state of Minnesota.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.