UPS Shipping Program
The VDL has partnered with UPS to provide existing clients with a more user friendly method for shipping your diagnostic samples to the Veterinary Diagnostic Lab. This program provides a more consistent, reliable, and affordable shipping option to ensure your samples reach our lab in good condition, and also improves package traceability by providing real time tracking and notification of receipt. This partnership allows us to offer you discounted flat rate shipping, with no restrictions on package weight or size. Charges will be applied to your monthly statements.
Ground - $11.00
This is the best option for our clients in MN, as well as some surrounding areas.
UPS guarantees next day delivery when shipped from certain zones.
Check the delivery zone map at www.ups.com/maps to see if your zip code qualifies.
2nd Day Air - $14.00
Next Day Air
Level 1: $30 (up to 10 lbs.)
Level 2: $45 (up to 20 lbs.)
Level 3: $60 (up to 40 lbs.)
*Packages over 40 lbs. will be charged on an individual basis. The shipping costs of oversized packages vary.
You can request shipping labels from our lab by::
1. You must have an account set up with the VDL to get UPS labels.
2. Click the to create & print a shipping label from home.
The Company Alias for login is VETDIAG
3. Please contact the lab for login ID and password and your client code. (612-625-8787 or email@example.com )
Package Pick Up
Getting your package to UPS is easy! You have several options:
1. Give your package to your local UPS driver.
2. Take your package to the nearest UPS drop off. Visit https://www.ups.com/dropoff to see where your closest drop point is.
3. Schedule a pick up. If you used our UPS link to create a shipping label; follow the instructions on your emailed confirmation to select date and time of pick up. Or call for a pick up: 1-800-PICK-UPS and give the operator your tracking number.*
*Note: Same day pick up cannot always be accommodated, depending on your location and time of day. Please plan accordingly to avoid delayed shipment.
*Prices are subject to change
*Shipping labels expire 1 year after date they were generated