Reports & Billing
The Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory (VDL) will authorize veterinarians and flock managers to access their case reports and billing details via the Internet.
Contact the VDL to arrange online access or with questions about online access or passwords.
Have an account? Log in
By mail, fax, telephone
Mailed reports are available upon request only. Results will be faxed or emailed as requested by the client on the submission form.
All payments should be made in U.S. dollars.The following methods of payment are acceptable:
Check or money order
Please make payable and mail to:
Regents of the University of Minnesota
PO Box 1450|
Minneapolis, MN 55485-5960
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
For security reasons, do not send credit card information on the submission form. The VDL cannot accept credit card information via fax or e-mail.
We accept wire transfer payments from outside and within the United States.
Billing policies and procedures
- Account numbers are assigned to VDL clients.
- Payment for each case is due upon receipt of the case report and corresponding invoice.
- Account balances are payable within 30 calendar days of receiving the invoice. Any account with a credit balance will be refunded within 30 days upon request.
- A 10 percent surcharge may be added to fees if animals and owners are from outside the state of Minnesota.
- Fees are subject to change without notice.
Further billing information
Contact Accounts Receivable by phone at 612-625-1246 or via e-mail at email@example.com.